South Korea boasts abundant tourist attractions. Tourists can experience distinctive harmony between historical cultural heritage and modern culture. With these preserved local identities, tourists can also explore and enjoy local cultures, natural environments, and unique food..
Among popular tourist attractions in South Korea, modern values are often projected onto historic cultural heritage, or conversely, traditional elements are added to modern spaces. They serve not only as precious cultural heritage and vibrant living spaces for Koreans but also as a starting point for foreigners to visit Korea.
1. Find visa type
Choose the right visa for your trip
2. Send your visa Enquiry
You can start with your visa application by contacting us thru email / call. Submit all the necessary documents to us to help prepare your visa application.
3. Help with Appointment (If applicable)
We take care of the appointment’s bookings.
4. Continue with the Service fee payment
Find out the amount you need to pay for the services & Visa application.
5. Attend the Visa Application Centre in person
Appear on your scheduled appointment and submit the documents.
6. Track your application
In most cases you may track your visa application.
7. Receive your Passport
Receive your Passport from the Visa Application Centre
Get your visa application prepared by the visa professionals with ease by opting for the 'Visas Assistance' service. Our trained visa specialists provide customers with step-by-step assistance on preparing their online Visas application. This service is available through different channels – assistance over the phone, at our office.
• Assist with the registration, prepare and fill the visa application.
• Provide list of required supporting documents to submit along with your application.
• Advise visa fees to be paid to the consular authority.
• Assist to book an appointment at the Visa Application Centre.
• Provide confirmed hotel booking.
• Provide confirmed Air ticket.
• Provide Travel Insurance.
• We also provide a complete travel itinerary.
Filled Visa Application Form
Original Passport & Copy Valid for more than 6 months before your travel date
2 latest Passport Size Photos (Size for each country is different)
NOC from Employer
Invitation Letter (for Business Visa/Invitation by family)
Bank Statement / Pay slips
Current Tenancy Contract
Air Ticket, Hotel Booking & Travel Insurance
Any other important document to be informed during the visa assistance.
Office No. 202 Sunshine Building, 4 minutes by walk from GIGICO Metro Station Exit 2, Al Garhoud Dubai, United Arab Emirates
00971 4 393 1366
00971 50 728 3822
Lorem, ipsum ... dignissimos?Let's Go