• For Work and conducting business
• For short-term stays and tourism
• to reunite with family members who have already settled in the United Kingdom
• To go from one country to another via the United Kingdom
• To live indefinitely
• For conducting business.
New Zealand Visitor Visa, ETA, New Zealand Student Visa, New Zealand Work Visa, and New Zealand Resident Visa are the five best visa classes in New Zealand.
For further information on each of the New Zealand visa types, see the following:
While not technically a visa, this document allows you to enter New Zealand for a maximum of three months, and you can apply for one online.
If you receive a New Zealand Resident Visa, you will have the same privileges as a native New Zealander. You get to choose between your working career or other family visa types. New Zealand is a place where you can stay for as long as possible.
NZ Student visa allow you to enter New Zealand to study and stay for your term. In terms of labour, you have rights, but the number of hours you can work is limited.
If you want to work in New Zealand, you'll need to apply for a work visa. However, your application will not be granted unless you have a job offer in most circumstances.
The most popular visa requested is the New Zealand Visitor Visa. It is suitable for Tourism, Short Stay, Conducting Meeting or Business in New Zealand for short term, Training Courses for upto 3 months. If you want to stay in New Zealand further than the visa validity, you cannot apply for extension while inside the country.
The astonishing thing is that you may now apply for your visa online, making it more possible than ever. In contrast, it's faster and less expensive than filling out a paper application, giving you more time to arrange exciting activities.
• A visitor visa can be completed between 1 to 2 months.
• A student visa can take up to 50-60 days.
• A work visa can take up to 5-6 months (depending on your skills)
• While a resident visa can take up to 6-33 months.
1. Find visa type
Choose the right visa for your trip
2. Send your visa Enquiry
You can start with your visa application by contacting us thru email / call. Submit all the necessary documents to us to help prepare your visa application.
3. Help with Appointment (If applicable)
We take care of the appointment’s bookings.
4. Continue with the Service fee payment
Find out the amount you need to pay for the services & Visa application.
5. Attend the Visa Application Centre in person
Appear on your scheduled appointment and submit the documents.
6. Track your application
In most cases you may track your visa application.
7. Receive your Passport
Receive your Passport from the Visa Application Centre
Get your visa application prepared by the visa professionals with ease by opting for the 'Visas Assistance' service. Our trained visa specialists provide customers with step-by-step assistance on preparing their online Visas application. This service is available through different channels – assistance over the phone, at our office.
• Assist with the registration, prepare and fill the visa application.
• Provide list of required supporting documents to submit along with your application.
• Advise visa fees to be paid to the consular authority.
• Assist to book an appointment at the Visa Application Centre.
• Provide confirmed hotel booking.
• Provide confirmed Air ticket.
• Provide Travel Insurance.
• We also provide a complete travel itinerary.
Filled Visa Application Form
Original Passport & Copy Valid for more than 6 months before your travel date
2 latest Passport Size Photos (Size for each country is different)
NOC from Employer
Invitation Letter (for Business Visa/Invitation by family)
Bank Statement / Pay slips
Current Tenancy Contract
Air Ticket, Hotel Booking & Travel Insurance
Any other important document to be informed during the visa assistance.
1. Full visa application assistance provided where we prepare your visa documents, fill the visa application form on your behalf, book visa appointment and check all your documents prior to its submission. Choose the Option 1 for the full assistance.
2. If you are applying the visa application by yourself and need our assistance to provide you with hotel booking, Travel Insurance & Air ticket reservation, Choose the option number 2 for the customized assistance.
Office No. 202 Sunshine Building, 4 minutes by walk from GIGICO Metro Station Exit 2, Al Garhoud Dubai, United Arab Emirates
00971 4 393 1366
00971 50 728 3822
Lorem, ipsum ... dignissimos?Let's Go