A UK visa is a process that allows people from all over the world to enter the United Kingdom, stay temporarily, or dwell permanently. A visa is often stamped in your passport, or a document granted in your native country by a British consulate or embassy. A visa signifies that you are qualified to enter the United Kingdom and that you meet the visa restrictions. People may apply for a UK visa for a variety of reasons, including:
• For Work and conducting business
• For short-term stays and tourism
• to reunite with family members who have already settled in the United Kingdom
• To go from one country to another via the United Kingdom
• To live indefinitely
• For conducting business.
1. Find visa type
Choose the right visa for your trip
2. Send your visa Enquiry
You can start with your visa application by contacting us thru email / call. Submit all the necessary documents to us to help prepare your visa application.
3. Help with Appointment (If applicable)
We take care of the appointment’s bookings.
4. Continue with the Service fee payment
Find out the amount you need to pay for the services & Visa application.
5. Attend the Visa Application Centre in person
Appear on your scheduled appointment and submit the documents.
6. Track your application
In most cases you may track your visa application.
7. Receive your Passport
Receive your Passport from the Visa Application Centre
Get your visa application prepared by the visa professionals with ease by opting for the 'Visas Assistance' service. Our trained visa specialists provide customers with step-by-step assistance on preparing their online Visas application. This service is available through different channels – assistance over the phone, at our office.
• Assist with the registration, prepare and fill the visa application.
• Provide list of required supporting documents to submit along with your application.
• Advise visa fees to be paid to the consular authority.
• Assist to book an appointment at the Visa Application Centre.
• Provide confirmed hotel booking.
• Provide confirmed Air ticket.
• Provide Travel Insurance.
• We also provide a complete travel itinerary.
Filled Visa Application Form
Original Passport & Copy Valid for more than 6 months before your travel date
2 latest Passport Size Photos (Size for each country is different)
NOC from Employer
Invitation Letter (for Business Visa/Invitation by family)
Bank Statement / Pay slips
Current Tenancy Contract
Air Ticket, Hotel Booking & Travel Insurance
Any other important document to be informed during the visa assistance.
Office No. 202 Sunshine Building, 4 minutes by walk from GIGICO Metro Station Exit 2, Al Garhoud Dubai, United Arab Emirates
00971 4 393 1366
00971 50 728 3822
Lorem, ipsum ... dignissimos?Let's Go