The B-1/B-2 visitor visa is for individuals who are visiting the United States for a limited time for business, pleasure, or medical attention (B-2) (B-2). The B-1 visa, for illustration, should be used by travelers who need to meet with business contacts to attend scientific, educational, professional, or business gatherings, settle an estate, or collectively bargain. The B-2 visa is intended for leisure travel, such as tourism, visits with friends or relatives, medical treatment, and fraternal, social, or service activities. The B-1 and B-2 visas are sometimes combined and awarded as the B-1/B-2 visa.
If you do apply for a B-1/B-2 visa, you must show a consular officer that you meet the United States Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) requirements. Every B-1/B-2 applicant is presumed to be an intending immigrant under Section 214(b) of the INA. You must dispel this legal presupposition by demonstrating:
• Your visit to the United States is for a short period, such as business, pleasure, or medical treatment.
• You pretend and intend to stay in the United States for a specific, limited time.
• Proof of sufficient finances to meet your costs while in the United States.
• You have a permanent address outside of the United States and other vital social or economic links that will allow you to return home after your visit.
• Valid passport
• Visa Application form.
We propose that you supply extra documentation to establish that the visit is temporary and for a specific occasion (e.g., a graduation ceremony). In addition, the visitor will be financially supported while in the United States to help enhance your B-1/B-2 visa application. Most significantly, the supplementary documents should confirm ties to the traveller's home country, demonstrating that the tourist has no intention of immigrating to the United States. Economic, social, family or other commitments indicating that the visitor plans to return home after a temporary stay in the United States are proof of ties to the home country. Here are several examples:
• Proof/guarantee of employment - a letter from the company stating that this person is currently working and taking time off but that they must return to work on a specific date.
• Property ownership proof — a house, an apartment, or a business.
• Proof of connection with other members of one's family in the country of origin.
Applicants for U.S. visas must appear at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate for a visa interview. You must make an appointment for that interview online through the official website. We assist you getting the earliest appointment for US Visa interview
1. Find visa type
Choose the right visa for your trip
2. Send your visa Enquiry
You can start with your visa application by contacting us thru email / call. Submit all the necessary documents to us to help prepare your visa application.
3. Help with Appointment (If applicable)
We take care of the appointment’s bookings.
4. Continue with the Service fee payment
Find out the amount you need to pay for the services & Visa application.
5. Attend the Visa Application Centre in person
Appear on your scheduled appointment and submit the documents.
6. Track your application
In most cases you may track your visa application.
7. Receive your Passport
Receive your Passport from the Visa Application Centre
Get your visa application prepared by the visa professionals with ease by opting for the 'Visas Assistance' service. Our trained visa specialists provide customers with step-by-step assistance on preparing their online Visas application. This service is available through different channels – assistance over the phone, at our office.
• Assist with the registration, prepare and fill the visa application.
• Provide list of required supporting documents to submit along with your application.
• Advise visa fees to be paid to the consular authority.
• Assist to book an appointment at the Visa Application Centre.
• Provide confirmed hotel booking.
• Provide confirmed Air ticket.
• Provide Travel Insurance.
• We also provide a complete travel itinerary.
Filled Visa Application Form
Original Passport & Copy Valid for more than 6 months before your travel date
2 latest Passport Size Photos (Size for each country is different)
NOC from Employer
Invitation Letter (for Business Visa/Invitation by family)
Bank Statement / Pay slips
Current Tenancy Contract
Air Ticket, Hotel Booking & Travel Insurance
Any other important document to be informed during the visa assistance.
Office No. 202 Sunshine Building, 4 minutes by walk from GIGICO Metro Station Exit 2, Al Garhoud Dubai, United Arab Emirates
00971 4 393 1366
00971 50 728 3822
Lorem, ipsum ... dignissimos?Let's Go