Do you need a Dubai 2-Year Visa? Then we are the best option for you to get your Dubai 2-Year Visa in a straightforward way. We have Dubai government approval and are directly associated with the Dubai Immigration Department.
The Dubai 2 Year Visa, also known as the 2-year UAE residence visa, provides you with all of the benefits of residency. Dubai has now surpassed Abu Dhabi as the most popular Emirate in the UAE. People from all over the world come here not only to visit and enjoy the incredible beauty but also to take advantage of the fantastic opportunities for work and business. This Dubai 2-Year Visa will provide you with numerous benefits, including the ability to work independently, serve as an individual sponsor for your family (wife and children), and many more.
With this Dubai 2-Year Visa, you have a great opportunity to apply for visas to other countries such as the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, and Schengen countries, among others.
This visa also allows you to work as an independent contractor for companies throughout the UAE and access the free zone's business center.
Apply: 2 Years Investors Visa
What are the 2-Year visa types?
In general, there are two types of long-term visa categories:
- Extended stays with spouse
- Work in the United Arab Emirates
In the UAE, "work" can refer to either a job in an authorized company or your own business. Both categories would necessitate a two-year visa in Dubai. The dependent or long-term stay could be with your housekeeper or with your family.
- Your passport copy
- Your passport-size photo
How do I apply for Dubai 2-Year Visa?
You can now apply for a 2-year Dubai visa with us; our simple visa application process will save you time and energy.
In these simple steps, you can obtain your Dubai 2-Year Visa
- You gather all the necessary documents.
- Online document submission
- Make a payment online.
- You receive an SMS informing you that your application has been approved.
How long does it take to get Dubai 2-Year Visa?
Normally, the processing time for the 2-Year Visa will be 14 working days from the date your documents are submitted.
What are the benefits of a Dubai 2-Year Visa?
- You can work independently anywhere in the UAE.
- You can sponsor your own family (wife and children).
- You can use the business center in the free zone.
- You can provide services to both individuals and businesses.
- You can work collaboratively with government agencies.
2 Year Visa Terms and Conditions
- A work permit is required for employment, whereas a dependent visa is required for a long-term stay.
- In both cases, a sponsor must provide you with the services necessary to obtain the visa.
- When a company hires people from all over the world, it becomes a sponsor for the applicant.
- A Partner Visa is issued if you own your own business.
- In addition, it is renewed every three years.
- In Dubai, you can easily apply for a two-year work permit. You must, however, be sponsored by a company. You must pay the Dubai Visa Fees if you are the candidate applying for the visa.
- If you want to stay with your family or for an extended period without working, you must have a sponsor, who can be your spouse or another family member.
- You are not allowed to work with anyone other than your sponsor if you are applying.
What happens if someone is caught working without a work visa in Dubai?
- According to the UAE Government's strict rules, you are only allowed to work for the company that is sponsoring you, and no other company.
- You would be held accountable. You could face imprisonment, fines, or even deployment.
- Your sponsor would be treated and sponsored under the same conditions as the person you do not support as a sponsor.
- If this case arises, you will be charged a fee of at least AED 50,000.
- This rule also applies to dependent visas.
- If you were caught working for someone other than your sponsor, you would face the same strict rules.
1-Work permits and visas in dubai
2- Perks of working in dubai
3- Dubai visit visa new rules 2023
4- How to reschedule passport appointment?